Did you mean: 

Error in Runtime Workbench (RWB) performance monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing issue with NW PI 7.1 when accessing tcode SXMB_IFR

In option Runtime workbench I found error as below:

1> Component Monitoring

Error during communication with System Landscape Directory: HTTP response code: 403 (Forbidden)

2> Performance Monitoring

5 Message(s) : 

-SLD agent unable to specify domain

- Error class com.sap.aii.rwb.exceptions.BuildLandscapeException: Error during communication with System Landscape Directory: HTTP response code: 403 (Forbidden)

- Attempt to create JCo connection object failed for domain domain.00.null

- Integration Server unable to specify a JCo client

- No component names available from Integration Server -

3> Index Administration

An error occurred:com.sap.aii.rwb.exceptions.BuildLandscapeException: Error during communication with System Landscape Directory: HTTP response code: 403 (Forbidden)

4> Configuration

Cannot read PI domain from the SLD; monitoring cannot therefore be configured. Error message: com.sap.aii.rwb.exceptions.BuildLandscapeException: Error during communication with System Landscape Directory: HTTP response code: 403 (Forbidden)

Kindly give me solution in details.

Regards,

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the system configured newly ? if yes ,does the basis done a sanity check on this if not ask them to do so..

This is purely a basis activity and clearly shows there is some thing fundamentally wrong with configs.

HTH

Rajesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Request your basis team to check Exchange profile paramaters for RWB/SLD and they have to make sure that correct details were maintained.

Basis has to check in Config too to cross check all entries once again and cross check user name and password details entered in exchange profile.