Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03N Alternative

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I need some clarification on an way of working.

I know you can run ST03N to find a list of users within a SAP system and their corresponding TCodes but I understand that there is another way as well....it has something to do with clearing the memory or contects of this list and leaving it for a while to poplulate, then you get a good idea of what TCodes the PROD users are accessing, so can anyone tell me HOW this is done please

Thanks

Mark

8 REPLIES 8

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to find the roles, profiles, tcodes assigned to a specific user or users, or vice versa, if you want to find the users who has access to specific tcode or tcodes, you can use the TCODE: SUIM

0 Kudos

We can also get transactions executed by any user from audit logs (SM20N) if we configure audit logs. (SM19). But I see some clients doesn't enable audit logs as there would be some performance issues.

0 Kudos

Hi Huseyin

Thank you for that, but I know about SUIM. I wanted to know more about the reply that Julius sent me on the "Rolls Royce" method

Thanks

Regards

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi Venkata

Thank you for your reply I will have a look to see if the audit logs are enabled

Thanks

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

You can try T-code STAD also , ift will give you all selection options which you can select and then press enter,

Thanks,

varun Jain

0 Kudos

Hi Varan

I could use STAD but I want to monitor users access across a time span (2 months in this instance) so that this information will give me a general overview of what the user is accessing and then we can make a judgement call as to what the new roles should look like and all the old rolls and access can be culled from the system.

Regards

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi mark,

I think then you should check crystal report enabled by SAP which will gove you complete idea what T-codes users are using and which T-code in how many times. That will gove you clear picture for role building.  Please check with some of your manager in company where can we see that crystal report.

Thanks,

Varun Jain

0 Kudos

Hi Varun

We do not have crystal reports here. Thank you for your help

Regards

Mark