cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disabled item on "open" sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this sales order and originally it has delivery order assigned to it and has undergone post goods issue. For a certain reason, we decided to reverse the PGI and the delivery order. After the reversal the sales order has this item which is grayed-out or somewhat disabled (pls see image below).

scenario 1 -- I tried to create a new delivery order and this item 30 was not included.

scenario 2 -- I tried deleting this item 30 and system wont allow me and the error was

"Item 000030 cannot be deleted because of subsequent document 9xxxxxxxxx"

But when you check the document flow of this sales order, this 9xxxxxxxxx is not

listed on the document flow and there is only one document listed, the sales order.

Question:

1. What causes this disabled item? How did this happen? Is this normal?

2. Why I cannot see that 9xxxxxxxxx document in the document flow?

3. How can I avoid this incident?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anwar

Please check weather you have assigned reason for rejection to line item 30.

Thanking You!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anwar

The Item is disabled because subsequent item (Document) has been created and martial and quantity referenced to that document so you can't refer more.This is normal Process.

When you select that line item from your contract or sale order and then click on flow it will show next document which is created with  reference. This will work only from the line item is not deleted from the reversed document.i.e. 9xxxxxxxxx in your case

This is standard behavior with TAN line item so you can't do much.

*** you have mention that you have reversed the PGI and the delivery order. Please tell me how you are able to do with the delivery, coz I don't think we can do much with that after using VL09, Just a food for thought.Please highlight.

Thanking you!

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

This is not true. When outbound deleted, stock item should still be open. There is some setting configured wrongly in Anwar's system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Love

Thank you for your swift reply but in his case he has just reversed the outbound delivery,-VL09 and not deleted it

Thanking you!

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

Have you look at his document flow screen shot.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your ZTLA setting under item category control data segment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar ,

When you say that you reversed Delivery, does it mean that you deleted the delivery because reversing PGI will not solve the purpose. Till delivery document is there you cannot edit the sales Order item. Do you have Warehouse Management? IN such a case, you have to reverse the TO using LTOG.

Please send us the document flow screen shot.

With Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is the doc flow. just like I said, there is no other delivery under this sales order which is why I am wondering why I am getting that error message:

"Item 000030 cannot be deleted because of subsequent document 9xxxxxxxxx".

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then check whether reason for rejection is applied for the line item 30.

Regards,

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

your

Question:

my

Answers:

1. the invoice 9.......... has caused that. look who (user name) and when (date+time) created that invoice. talk to him asking is that normal ....

2. run VF03 and try to find out that document

OR

run SE11 and look at table VBFA where VBELV is your sales order ...

3. you can't avoid it. you would cancel that invoice if you need.

request abaper to help...may be some user-exits or other custom things impact

regards,

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If an invoice exists for this item, the reversal of PGI and the deleting delivery document wouldn't have been possible.

Please check the table VBUK and VBUP - for the header and item status and post the details.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Highlight the line item 30 and click on the document flow button, then you can see the subsequent document created for it. Note that from your description, you have mentioned that you have just reversed the delivery and NOT deleted. Hence still the delivery document exists. Was that delivery created against the line item 30?

Regards,

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the item category of this line item 30. Is it TAB (or a custom It Cat) - Individual Purchase Order related? Check if this item has a PR and PO created.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

item category is just TAN.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

"Item 000030 cannot be deleted because of subsequent document 9xxxxxxxxx".

You should not delete Line Item 30 in sales Order If you had Subsequent Document.

But when you check the document flow of this sales order, this 9xxxxxxxxx is not  listed on the document flow and there is only one document listed, the sales order.

I think ,you might be opened another Document Flow Number (Please make sure your Process ) .I should not believe on above your Comment.

Thanks,

Naren