cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Activity VC01n Partner issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

in T.Code VC01n Sales activity , i want to enter ship to party as partner insted of sold to party , this is the requirement from business. But when i try to enter that in sales activity screen tha below messege showed

Partners from account group XX02 are not permitted for partner function AG

Message no. VPD000

can you please tell me how can i cofig this to work with SH also .

Thanks

VEER

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VEER,

Partners from account group XX02 are not permitted for partner function AG

Message no. VPD000

can you please tell me how can i cofig this to work with SH also .

I think you can not use this SH customer!

This customer has not being created as a Sold To party (AG). And you can not create / add partner function SP (AG) to this / same customer number.

I would suggest, find the Sold To party which has this Ship to party and use that Sold to party (both numbers would be different).

On the other side - I would ask / re-evaluate the business process, where a Ship To party is needed to be used as a Sold To party. Why?

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veer,

Please maintain Partner Function in SPRO>Sales & Distribution >Basic Function for Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Activities (CAS) and test again.

As per your requirement maintain SH-Ship to party in CAS1-Sales Call or where you want.

But for information we normally interact with Customer (Sold to) from whom we expect Order that is why Sold to is considered in standard SAP whereas Ship to comes in later stages when we got the Order.

Means my Sold to is authorized to tell me the Ship to.

Anyways you can configure as per your requirement & test.

Thanks,

Suman