cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no item category available (table t184 RO NORM PSHP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

i m again facing a problem in rush order,when i m going to save a error message giving ''no item category available (table t184 RO NORM PSHP)''

and i have another query:is third party item is relevant for rush order???

Thanks and regards

debraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please search in Google before posting this type of issues .

Side Comment : Please check below link ,it may be helpful for you .

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68007

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for replies and precious suggestions,,,i will focus on it.........the problem solves.....thanx again to everybody,i m sorry that i asked a foolish question,4give me 4 that.the question just arises in my mind thats why i asked.......sorry

regards

debraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debraj

Can you please list the business process .why do you need Rush order with third Party Sale .Whats is the Process you are trying to map in SAP .

Ragards

Sapsd

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for your reply,its just my query

,i wanted to know whether it is possible for thirdparty item for rush order...

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I wanted to know whether it is possible for third party item for rush order..

First ,you have to know ,Exact Process of the Third Party and Rush Order.Apart from that ,How can you deliver third party item through Rush Order to End Customer ?

Side Comment : I think ,whatever you provided info as above that was meaningless.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debraj,

I agree with Narendra, learn the SD processes very well.

This knowledge (of processes and configuration thereof) shall help you throughout your career.

Your question:

is third party item is relevant for rush order???

i wanted to know whether it is possible for thirdparty item for rush order...

If the item is PURELY a third party item (manufactured and delivered by your VENDOR), then the answer to your question is no it is not relevant for rush order.

If sometimes the item is manufactured and delivered by the vendor and sometimes by your company, then yes the item could be relevant for rush order when delivered by your company with rush order (RO) sales document type.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debraj,

For your first issue please maintain Item Category Determination in  SPRO>IMG>Sales & Distribution>Sales>Sales Document>Sales Document Item>Assign Item Categories.

For the second query the Third Party Item TAS is not meant for Delivery.

Please search the Third party process in google.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for your reply,

in assigning item category,i get confused,

sty itcgr     usg   hlct          dflt    mflt       mltca

Ro   norm                          tan   tatx    tann

it is maintained already.now what i have to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debraj

try this in Vov4 .

sty itcgr     usg   hlct          dflt   

Ro   norm                          tan  

make sure your material has Item category group= NORM in Sales :Org 2 Tab. Also as Narendra said if you are trying to do Third party sales with Item category TAS it not relevant for delivery .

Please let us know the business requirement it will help us to understand the requirement .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debraj ,

For Rush Order, the order type SO. I hope you are using Material Determination. Please check. I don't think there is need of material determination concept in rush order. If you need it, then do the necessary item category determination (VOV4) to make it work.

With Regards

Vinu.N