cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic MB1M trigger upon stock status change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

I want to make an automatic transfer of the reserve samples saved during Quality control, to another plant. I want to make this transfer automatic upon DU or stock release, stock status change or else. Is this possible? is there a exit, badi for that?

All help highly appreciated!

Ana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anna

Take the help of Abaper.  Create a functional module which will pop up screen of MB1B  in backroung while saving the UD code and assigne that function modue to UD code.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

thank you for your suggestion, it is most certainly helpful, what I need is the EXIT that I can use to trigger that upon saving UD,

best regards

Anna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

I don't think there's any exit/BAdI available to post plant-to-plant stock transfers immediately you move batch status from restricted to un-restricted...

May be you need to use some other function like develop a report to look for batch status changes and then run a BDC to post plant-to-plant transfers for relevant materials.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I was searching already and seems like there is no exit for that. What about DU? is there a way to make this transfer (MB1B 301) upon saving a DU maybe?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The exact scenario is:

the quantity of control batch 100, 96 is registered in plant 1001/1600, 3 samples is used, 1 registered as a reserve sample in 1001/3000. What I need is to run MB1B 301 for all the reserve samples, directly or in the end of the day, for plant 1000/3000. I was wondering what would be the easiest way to make it automatic, without huge development work, maybe the solution already exists..

thanks in advance for all advices,

Anna