cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost styles after changing theme-properties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have a problem with theme-stylesheets. I work with Netweaver 7.3 and WD don't run in a portal environment

My goal is changing cellBackgroundDesign-fill1 to an other color (sreen 1). I have downloaded the

/sap/public/bc/ur/nw5/themes/sap_tradeshow_plus theme with report  BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS (WD_THEMES don't deal with sap-themes in 7.3 release) and

changed the color with theme-editor (/ls/ls_ie6.css). After upload to ../sap/public/bc/ur/nw5/themes/custom/my_theme, i started the WD with appl-parms

WDTHEMEROOT = my_theme and WDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET = X. The modifications were done, but other styles are lost (sreen 2).

Does anyone have any idea where the problem lies ?

Regards,

Johann

screen1:

sreen2:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure you are using the stylesheet type ls as in LigthSpeed and not ur as in Unified Rendering?

The other option is that SAP doesn't currently support changing WDA standalone themes in NetWeaver 7.3. The only way is to have the application run inside the portal and use the portal theme editor to customize the themes. See SAP note 1613933 for more details on the topic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replay - I'm not really  familiar with LightSpeed and Unified Rendering, but the

explorer tool gave me the information about the using stylesheet. I thought changing this would be

the easiest way to achieve my goal.