cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

during creation of rush order delivery is not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

i m facing a problem during saving rush order,delivery is not created,message vl061.plzz tell me how can i solve this problem...plz tell me elaborately.as am new to sap.

thank u

regards

debraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

rush order and delivery is created but when i m doing billing from vf01 message showing no billing document created,

plz help

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you are doing billing with refrance to Delivery. And also you did PGI for the Rush Delivery. And still you are getting message as no Billing Documnt. then please chek the billing log ( Shift+F1) you can find the reson for this message here. If WM is active then also do Picking and paking for the delivery before the PGI and then proceed for billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

from billing screen log shows:good issue has not been posted for delivery.

after saving rush order,i go directly to vf01 for billing.do i miss any step?plz say the step...

thank u

Former Member
0 Kudos

ware house is not active

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Degraj,

First go to VL02N and do the POST GOOD ISSUE (PGI) and then Go for Billing VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,plz tell me how i can de activate packing for a material,i have done picking,but i dont want to pack the material

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As You said WM is not active, then not required to do packing and picking by creating Trnasfer order and confirming it, i.e through LT03/LT12. Just go to VL02N in Picking tab manualy put the picking qty which is equal to deliver qty and then confirm by cheking incompletiuon log and Simple Proceed for PGI and the Billing.

Rg,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

after doing picking when whn i m doing pgi its asking for packing.what to do?

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VL02N and click on PACK (Shift+F6) here put the packing material and then select Deliveralble material and Pack it. you will get handling unit and SAV and then proceed for Billing. As it is very basic steps if you search on google then also you find the steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debraj

Please follow below mention packing process as example of har-disk

Example:

You created a order for a material(R-1160 - hard disks) for a qty - 120 pieces.

You need to create a delivery and

A)pack 40 pieces each of the material are grouped together into larger cardboard boxes (PK-100 - shipping/packing material) and

B)these 3 cardboard boxes are put into pallet (PK-095).

Solution:

A)Packing 40 pieces each of material (40 x 3 = 120 pieces)

1)Goto [VL02N] to change the delivery, you already created.

Or you can do the following steps while you are creating a delivery also.

2)Go to "pack" icon.

3)In the upper section, enter the "packing material" (PK-100)

4)In the lower section, change the "partial quantity" to 40 of material R-1160.

5)Select both the lines of upper section and lower section and click the green ok.  It generates a shipping unit/handling unit number.

6)Now, select both lines of upper & lower section & click the button "per part. qty" (New HU per part qty of material)

Check:  click "General Overview" icon to see whether it packed 40 pieces of material in 3 cartons.

B)Packing all 3 cartons in one big carton(PK-095)

1) from above screen, click "pack HUs" (pack shipping unit)

2)enter the packaging material (PK-095) in the upper section and select this line.

3)select 3 lines of PK-100 in lower section since you want to pack them in PK-095.

4)selecting both lines, click "pack" icon.

5)Now all the 3 cartons(PK-100 with 40 pieces each of material) are packed in one big carton (PK-095).

Check:  "General overview" icon.

Then "save" the delivery

Thanks

AJC

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AJC

Hope you are aware of forum rules where copy pasting from other source is strictly prohibited but you have done that.  Your above suggestion has been copy pasted from here

What for you were doing this ??   Please dont ever do this

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debraj,

To deactivate packing go to 0vlp (zeroVLP), the delivery item category, field "Packing control" make it blank or B can not be packed.

If in this configuration setting, the field is A must be packed, then before doing PGI the packing must be done.

To see if in delivery packing is must / required, then in VL03N, click on tab Processing, see in Overall status, field Pack = ? (Not relevant or Not packed etc.)

Side comment - I hope that you are doing all this in IDES.

If you are working in Production system, then take the help of some experienced end user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much sir,

it works,i want to knw 1 thing that next time when i m going to do rush order

with other product whose item category is tan,thn 4 packing i have to again go  0vlp and change

the

setting?i m doing in ides.how can i configure 2 material both are tan,1 need packaging and another

without packaging.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debraj,

i configure 2 material both are tan,1 need packaging and another

For the above requirement set the field "Packing control" = blank (Can be packed).

On a general note - Understand and observe grouping; in particular how materials are grouped.

E.g. In your business sells electronic items (computers, TVs, washing machines), all material have to be packed. Then group them (you might use field Item category group, in material master record, Tab Sales: sales org 2)  and create a default item category for these materials (ZTAN).

In 0vlp for ZTAN have field Packing control as packing mandatory.

Grouping can be -

- any material but all in one process (e.g. Return process, item category REN (in standard SAP))

- customers grouped together in field Customer group (for pricing, giving many customers a particular discount)

etc.

Side comment - In IDES look in to different delivery item categories and check if there is difference in the value of field Packing control and ask why?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Debraj,

In Rush Ordergenrally follows the setting in VOV8, here in shipping data we maintain Delivery type and  for Immediate delivery as X - Create delivery immediately, if quantity confirmed for today.

May, in your case if Qty is not confirmed or it partialy confirmed on a date and it showing message as VL061-the partial dlv.,no subsequent delivery can take place.

Please chek and confirm the material you are using for that unristricted staock is available (MMBE) and then try to create Rush Order if setting is maintain for immidiate dilivery then it create Delivery once you SAVE the Rush Order.

Reg,

Anand

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the customer master at shipping tab level , you activate the complete delivery required by law , or Partial delivery per item- no limit sub sequent delivers, and also check the sale order line item level  shipping tab  Partial delivery per item -D, when activate this system sows the below message,

check the at OVM1 t code level ,

VL061IAcc.to the partial dlv.agreement, no subsequent delivery can take place
jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, in schedule line check whether you have any confirm committed quantities are available.

If every thing is fine as desired by you, this message can be surpressed.

Use TCode OVM1, to change message number VL061 from E / I to W   Background: no log/Dialog: warning.

Regards, JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you,problem solved but now whn im creating billing by vfo1 m getting a message vf032,no billing document were generated.plzz help

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check at menu bar , EDIT-LOG , here system display  reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks whn doing this procedure from billing screen log shows:good issue has not been posted for delivery