Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while invoking other transaction

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am getting the below error while inovking one other transaction. The interesting thing is that I do not get this error consistently. But I get the same randomly. Is this a bug in MII 12.1 version?

[ERROR] Error found trying to execute action 'Transaction_Call_PostProcessMessages' Exception: [shaji_chandran is not assigned to a role that can perform this action]

[ERROR] [Transaction_Call_PostProcessMessages] Action: Runtime threw an exception. Exception: [com.sap.xmii.bls.exceptions.TransactionLoadException: shaji_chandran is not assigned to a role that can perform this action]

Thanks

Shaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaji,

Please provide the SP and build of MII, the version and SP of NW, and some more detail regarding the transaction.  It looks like you are invoking some kind of ME transactions, but I am not sure.

Regards, Mike

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Please find the details below.

Netweaver SP : SP03

Netweaver version : 7.11.3

MII version: 12.1.6

MII SP: SP06

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Shaji

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaji,

My suspicion is that the Transaction Call may dynamically call other transactions for which roles are restricted.  Hard to say.  Does anyone else experience the same problem?  If so, you may want to compare security permissions to see if what differences there are if others do not experience the same error.

Regards, Mike