cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebSapconsole multiple logon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... How do we do to work in our RF devices with multiple logon with the same user ID??

We've already checked the option "Permit multiple logon" in SAPConsole Administrator, but the system just show us the message: "User XXX already logged on to client ###".

TIA.

A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How did you fix this problem. We are using SAPConsole 7.10 standalone software and we are running into the same issue.

Please let me know.

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I got the resolution for this problem. Try using LM01 transaction instead of LM00 transaction in sapconsole. Looks lilke there is some inherent problem with LM00 and it will not allow multiple users to get in and run that transaction even if you are logged in to regular SAPGUI. Multiple users can connect via sapconsole if you configure LM01 as your transaction code in the sapconsole profile instead of LM00

thanks

Nagesh Seemakurty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you already found a solution for this issue, because I have the same problem!

I think it isn't possible or it should be avoided! The following is a quote from SAP Note 380399: "According to the connection rules for RF transactions, a user must not be connected to the same system simultaneously from a few RF devices."

Thanks in advance!

SJ