Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.31 SP04 - Idoc_Error_Parse_Failure

vk_k3
Participant
0 Kudos

HI folks,

I am working on Single Stack PI 7.31 on an Inbound Interface to SAP Via Idocs.Source is a webservice.

When I am trying to post the Idocs by testing the webservice in the service registry,

I am getting the following Exception:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocParseException: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: Invalid character encountered within IDocXML for type <ACC_INVOICE_RECEIPT03>:

state=READING_ATTRIBUTE_VALUE, charPosition=415, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=416, invalidChar=U+0022,

I have referred all the links on the similar Error and also asked the basis team to install the patch according to the note : 1736292

After installing the patch, the server was also restarted but the Error Still remains.

Can anyone suggest something on this?

Regards,

Vkjoat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vk_k3
Participant
0 Kudos

This is because of Data!!!! we have to ensure that we are passing data as per the schema !!!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems the issue with parsing. An invalid character making this issue. check the mapping logic of ACC_INVOICE_RECEIPT03 and try to check the display queue to identify the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the patch did not help you to fix the issue, then a raise it to SAP.

vk_k3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Iam not passing any data to the data records!! They are optional and iam populating only control record

vk_k3
Participant
0 Kudos

Of course that is the next Step but just wanted to check before it!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also try a comparison of the IDOC xsd (like enumerations / permitted values) versus what you have populated in the control record.

Regards, Trevor