cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where we can check Patch leveles in HANA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hana Gurus,

Please give me small information.

I am guessing : Landscape Host configuration or

: M_Host conguration

: SLD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on my investigation i found the "M_HOST_CONFIGURATION" we can find the Patch level information.

(edit: use M_HOST_INFORMATION)

Message was edited by: Lucas Oliveira

0 Kudos

Dear Thammisetti, what is this M_HOST_CONFIGURATION? This is a table, a command? I did not find any document about it.

Helio Paixao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helio.

It must be a VIEW.

Regards.

Osvaldo Ferreira

0 Kudos

Dear Osvaldo,

you are correct. However I think the correct view (in fact I did not find the view M_HOST_CONFIGURATION) should be M_HOST_INFORMATION.

Helio Paixao

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Guys,

Please stop reviving year-old threads. Attention to .

Regards,

Lucas de Oliveira - moderator

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you mean revision levels?

HANA Studio -> simply open the studio and on the menu Help -> About SAP HANA Studio and the version should say something like this 1.0.38 and this means you are on HANA 1.0 Studio revision 38.

For HANA Database -> Simply right-click on the system (which has been added in the navigator pane) and select properties and then on version history, the first entry tells you which revision you are on. It will have something like 1.00. 38.367... and this means you are on HANA 1.0 Database revision 38. Or you can simply double click on the system on the left side and in the following screen under General Information on the first tab.

Thanks,

Anooj

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need to check the version of HANA installed you can right click on the server / system, go to Properties, Version History. It will show you all the current and previous revisions installed on the HANA server.

Is this what you are looking for ?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No ..Ravi , iam looking for the above information.