SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Schedule records using E2DY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to do manual adjustments to the schedule records using transaction E2DY post conversion. i know that to change the schedule records, there shouldn't be any Meter reading orders or billing orders for that month or the period which we try to change.

with that said, I'm trying to do manula adjustments, but everytime it checks for EABL and EABLG entries though i have checked a NO in the pop up when i asked whether to check it or not.

please advise is there a way i could control that by not to check the table entries or is that something in a different way i should be doing it.

Thanks,

Raj

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

raja:

You can only influence whether the check is executed for billing documents.  It is always executed against billing orders - hence the checks for eabl and eablg.  you can see this in FM ISU_CREATE_DYNAMIC_SCHEDULE.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

As you said, you are trying to change schedule records post conversion and system does not allow you to change schedule records because you have already converted meter readings. If you still want to change the schedule records, you might have change your conversion strategy. One option is that you need to change / adjust schedule records before meter reading conversion loads. Another option is that you migrate meter readings with read reason 09 (may be you can identify migrated reads by special meter reading type).

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Yes, we do migrated the periodic meter readings with read reason 09 and daily readings for AMI as read reason 10. Also we have planned this as preconversion activity here in after,

But, I would still need to know how do we handle, post go live if you need to do some adjustments for a period in future. i.e in 2013 and 2014 etc.

Thanks,

Raj

0 Kudos

Raj:

You should be fine - based on your description - to change the schedule records, provided you are changing them for future periods.  If that is not the case, then you need to analyze a bit deeper why this is happening.  The standard functionality will allow you to change the data if there are no open orders (and no billing documents) for the dates in question.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Yes Mr. Willimans, I agree to it,  So let me put what i was doing now, I'm  tryin to move the schedulle record for the month of november 2012, i'm sure there is no orders, i confirmed that by going to EABLG and verified if there could be any order but 0 entries..Then tried to move the records in nov 2012 thru E2DY, still goes to check EABLG, accepting it would it but it keeps going on for like hours and never completes..so that's my main  concern,  if that that going to check and validate the whole table where you millions of orders then that going to be huge.

So looking for a solution to handle it. Can you please let me know if there is one to handle this issue.

Thanks,

Raj