cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Management Replay Button not available at Certain status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In Incident Management I am able to confirm a message as key user (with standard role) with the status new via pressing the confirm button.

Problem: When the message has the status "Solution provided" the key user only can send an answer but cannot close the message via the confirm button (same at status "Customer action"). The button is grexed out.

Can somebody help me that the key user is able to confirm the message at "Solution provided"?

Thank you

Miriam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iurii_borynskyi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Yes! I found SAP note about this defined behavior:

1755271 - Message Processor cannot change the incident status to Confirmed or Withdrawn

You can override this only by redesign BADI AI_CRM_IM_ORDER_STAT.

So, may be this solve your problem.

iurii_borynskyi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello all.

I am faced with the same problem and trying to solve it.

After some analysis I can see, that "Confirm" not acceptable only if Author and Processor of Incident are the same business partner (myself). But another business partner from Support Team can confirm this incident!

So, I do some assumption, that all works as SAP planned:

If you "Processor" of incident - then only author can confirm a message (or another person - coordinator of your Service Desk).

But case  when author and processor are the  same - does not considered by SAP as exception.

What are you think about this theory?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Miriam. Did you change standart status scheme? I mean not just making a copy SMIN to ZMIN but adding/deleting some status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Artem

Yes I did. Now I have the Problem that the confirm button works and the withdraw not.

Have you an idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In workcenter Withdraw button was active only if there is no processor in the incident (when the incident was not taken in processing by service desk personal). I think SAP used the same idea in new crm_ui.