cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Cut-over Utility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have requirement to get the POs into SRM which were created in R/3 as a part of Cut-over.

Client wants all the POS which were created in R/3 with their goods receipt to be showed into SRM and they can perform PO changes in SRM not in R/3 any more.

Somehow with the standard SAP SRM - R/3 integration through Central Receiving functionality we are able to see Goods Receipts needs to be performed but is there a way we can view /modify POs in SRM which were created in R/3?

Please advise.

Thanks

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Thank you for your quick response. We are using Extended Classic scenario. PO has already been created in R/3 and we wanted to finish remaining PO process (i.e. PO Changes, Remaining Receiving Etc) in SRM which then flow into R/3.

Is this possible? Can we call you to discuss this further if possible. We are in Los Angeles.

My Number is 818-777-5058.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I won't think u will be able to modify the POs in SRM ssytem , which is created in R/3 system.

In case u are in Extended classic scenario , POs have to be loaded into SRM so that it becomes the leading purchase order. The purchase orders an be changed in the SRM sytem

Regards

Mani