cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lot Recheck/Reverse UD in QA32?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

If I have finished UD and place the stock into unrestricted/blocked/reject/scrap then,

Is it possible to recheck it by any way? rather than reverse UD.

Please give me detailed sequence(even if reverse UD) to do it?

As I am not more use to of QA32 T code so please explain in brief.

Thanks,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I think recheck means, you want to inspect it again. Is that so? If yes, there could be following possibilities.

1. If you have posted stock to Unrestricted use and have given UD - Activate inspection type 08 and carry out 322 movement through MB1B. System will generate one inspection lot of 08 origin. Process this in QA32 and enter results for re-inspection
  2. If you have posted stock to block stock and have given UD - Activate inspection type 08 and carry out 349 movement through h MB1B. System will generate one inspection lot of 08 origin. Process this in QA32 and enter results for re-inspection
  3. If you have posted stock to Scrap and have given UD - You can't reinspect here as stock doesn't exist in system.

UD reversal for stock posting is generally carried out when you want to reverse the original MIGO 101 movement document which causes inspection lot generation. Under such circumstances you have no choice but to implement SAP note 175842.

We should keep in mind that, stock posting back in quality inspection and carrying out inspection activities can be 2 different and independent things.

If your purpose is just to re-inspect it, you can alternately do it by creating manual inspection lot through QA01 also. No need to reverse UD here. But if you want to rectify stock posting you should think of implementing SAP note 175812.

Regards, Anand Rao

Answers (0)