cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery should be created only when entire qty is confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a query.How can we set a system that only the delivery would be created if the entire order qty is confirmed.for ex order qty is 100 and only 70 is confirmed, the delivery should not be created.It should be created only when the entire 100 is confirmed.till such time it should wait

I tried with partial delivery per item = C in customer master.It didn't work

Please throw your views

Regards

Mano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got the solution.We need to maintain partial delivery per item = C in CMIR for that particular material.So it works only for that material

Regards

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

But If the complete delivery indicator is marked and maintain partial delivery per item = C in customer master, it is applicable for all the line items in the sales order.Am I right?

my req is if the second line item is confirmed, the delivery should be created for 2nd line item with out any error message.The first item will be delivery once the entire item is confirmed(separate delivery)

Regards

Mano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mano ,

When the Sales Order is created and when the system does the availability check, you have option to make the delivery only when the complete quantity is confirmed. So when the complete quantity is available, system will confirm it. Till then system will not confirm so you cannot delivery.

With Regards

Vinu.N

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when you activate the customer master level as complete delivery , it applicable to hole document , but it line item level only, like you have two line items , one line item conform , another line item also conform , you can create two deliveries no problem, system accept,

but when activate the sale order level , complete delivery at main date sale tab level , like below screen

when it activate , on that time you try two deliveries , at first delivery level system give the warring message

The customer has requested complete delivery

Message no. VL049

this is only warring message ,  then press enter you can the  two deliveries ,

other wise no issue, do the two deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu,

Can you tell me which option is that

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mano ,

When you run the availiblity check, you get the following screen

Here, you can check on the Complete Delivery.

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjan

Go to Customer Master Sales View Shipping Tab.

And as suggested by Jignesh Mehta Sir, You can also have the user exist.

Thanking you!

Ashish

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess this question is answered in past.

Anyways, you will have to set Conplete Delivery Required by Law in Cusotmer Master Sales Area Data & change the message VL062 to Error as suggested by Bojja above.

Alternatively you can apply a User Exit in Delivery which will check the Sales Order & Delivery Quantity & accordingly throw an error.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can set the complete delivery , partial delivery per item = C in customer master. and remove the the partial deliveries- 9 , 

next go to OVM1 , check the call and message  VL062 , message type  set E - error log

then you will try system not accept the partial delivery

pl try this