cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple prices for 1 material for selling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,  Business requirement is to maintain multiple selling prices for product without batch management.  for example:  Product: Tea  qty     Prices       10     20 15     21 16     19  How it will be done in SAP.  No IS- retail......using only SD module  Thanks & regards  Varun Bisaria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Varun

About what is this thread?

I moved it from MM to SD because the subject and the initial content was about sales pricing.

Your clarification makes me think it is about material costs and how to manage inventory value lot wise. Which is in general possible with split valuation. But your speciifc requirement only in accordance with batch management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,  It is related to both SD & MM. Inventory management multiple prices for 1 material but no batch management. In SD, how it will be sale. Need configuration also. Help  Thanks & regards varun

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said, it is not possible without batch managment to keep the inventory value separate based on lots.

Furher I can just recommed to start reading documentation and existing forum entries, as the question is about a wide area. Others wrote books about that.

Get more specific in your question, explain what you have done already yourself and where you stuck.

Please read the blog Asking Good Questions in the SCN Discussion Spaces will help you get Good Answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

As i could understand from your previous posts, each lot may have a different price which could be as a result of varying grades of product or origins or any other reason (you would need to clarify on this if you expect further help).

Taking insights from what Jurgen said, it can be possible to maintain Split valuation for all relevant material codes (MM side).

From Sales perspective, you would have to modify your pricing by including Valuation Type in your condition table and maintain condition records appropriately.

Ex: your access sequence may read as follows:

Material Code
Valuation type
price
ABC 1Rs.10
ABC 2Rs.11
ABC 3Rs.12

Also you would have to made sure that valuation type is entered at the time of creation of delivery in VL01N. (this means that pricing in sales order would be uniform but re-determined in invoice based on valuation type selected in delivery document).

Pricing in invoice is triggered again (based on setting B or as relevant in copy control) and the appropriate pricing is picked up.

All of the above solution has been provided based on several assumptions based on your question.

In-case you need further help then you would have to provide more details.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on your question i understand that you want maintain the prices, based on the qty. ordered by customer. In order to meet this requirment, you need to maintain scales in VK11 (Condition record).

Let me know if your requirment is different.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,  It is not customer order wise. It is qty wise lying at plant level. For example: I have 10 qty at plant whose price is Rs 10. Now there is also a second lot of qty 12 whose price is Rs 11. Now warehouse boy can pick any of the material from any lot. So I want to maintain multiple prices for one material. There is no batch management.  Thanks & regards Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can go for scales ,maintain scale prices as 1-10---20 rs ,11-20--19rs ,..........

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Your requirement will not be fulfilled by the Scale Price technique as I have understood.

Please share with us that which parameter distinguishes the differences of lot.

Like as per your case: For example: I have 10 qty at plant whose price is Rs 10. Now there is also a second lot of qty 12 whose price is Rs 11.

So tell us the parameter so that it could be used in the Standard Pricing or we have to think for other option.

Hope you get my point.

Thanks,

Suman

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as the question is not MM application related

moved from SAP ERP - Logistics Materials Management (SAP MM) to SAP ERP SD Sales