Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro table line selection

former_member1191927
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on an application in which I need to show some details of the selected entry of the table in a seperate frame below the table.

For example, user selects entry number 3, I need to show the details of entry number 3, in the seperate frame. Once he selects another entry, i need change the details accrodingly.

Currently, by default it is selecting 1st entry and shows the corresponding details. But when I select another entry, it dumps giving the following exception :-

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: Node(InvoiceDetailsView.Z_BAPI_INVOICE_READ.Output.X_Park_Dtl): selection cardinality does not allow multiple selection

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.setSelected(Node.java:853)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.updateSelection(DataContainer.java:533)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielements.adaptbase.AbstractAdapter.updateSelection(AbstractAdapter.java:787)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.uradapter.TableAdapter._clearAndSetMultipleSelection(TableAdapter.java:11801)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.uradapter.TableAdapter.access$6100(TableAdapter.java:116)

Please let me know how to solve this issue. Thanks.

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set selectionMode of the Table UI element to "auto".

Armin

former_member1191927
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Armin. That solved my problem.

Answers (0)