cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create PO's directly in SRM without shopping carts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using ECS, SRM 5.5, we have a requirement to create some PO's directly in SRM and push them in to ECC, so that we can create confirmations and invoices against those PO's. Remember that these PO's should not have any SC's or approvals.

Please give me some input on this.

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

Within the attributes of the relevant organisation unit (e.g. your buyer), enter the <b>PO Transaction Type / Document Type</b> that you have defined in config for attribute:

(Transaction Type: Create PO Manually) DP_PROC_TY

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Foh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Foh,

Thanks a lot for your reply, but will it create a local PO or a backend PO? my requirement is to create a PO in SRM and also create a follow on doc in ECC. Please clarify.

Thanks,

Sreedhar

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With same document type as as with the SC (in PPOMA_BBP), and transaction type DP_PROC_TY you will be able to duplicate the PO in ECC (ECS scenario)

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

If you have defined your SRM 'Transaction Type' for the PO to the corresponding ECC 'Document Type', then by entering this value in the attribute, it should allow you to first create a local PO AND this will then replicate to the backend.

Might want to give it a try and see what happens.

Cheers,

Foh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Also you should not forget to maintain the number ranges in SRM and ECC for PO.

The internal no range which you will maintain in SRM should be declared as external in ECC.

BR

Dinesh

<b>Reward if helps</b>

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

Process purchase order transaction using ID with BUYER Role.Buyer role = Operational purchaser role.

Login using Operation Purchaser role

(BUYER role)

Click on Process Purchase order Transaction.

Enter Vendor data and other information like requester Goods.receipent and Location in Header.

Fill item level data with Material and Assign some cost centre.

If you donot require any approval for PO ,set spending limit for Purchaser role as 1000 and

create all PO with less than this value.Then It will not go into approval process.

Using PFCG role ,you can see the spending limit for Buyer role

Role for Operational purchaser:SAP_EC_BBP_OP_PURCHASER

regards,Nishant

Please reward if this helps

Message was edited by:

Nishant Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

I have tried with that role, but when I go to process PO tranx, I can see create PO but no values in the drop down for "Purchase Order with Transaction Type", if I click the create button I am getting the error "Purch group Could not be determined: Inform sys Admin".

I belive I need to do some config to achieve this? can you explain me what are my steps to fix this.

Thanks,

Sreedhar

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

You have to add this user ID which you are using into Organizational plan.

Using transaction /nppoma_bbp.

and assign transaction type for this this ID and other details in Org Plan.

Please contact system administrator or any congiguration guy and he should be in position to help you out.

Regards,Nishant

Please reward point if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

This user is in org structure already have the stal_purchaser role too, but like I said, I am not able to see any data in the dropdown and also getting that purch grp not found error.

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar

To be more specific, this user should have been defined under a local purchasing group.

This local purchasing group node should have been defined under a local purchasing organization.

Pl check

Best regards

Ramki