Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: SAP CERTIFICATION

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any one SAP please respond to these thread,

I have done my certification from pearson vue authorised test centre( India-Hyderabad) on 5th august 2010 on that day i have received my score report but so far i have not received original certificate from SAP.So please kindly Help me in getting my original certificate as soon as possible (Any one from SAP please respond),

We have taken such pain to clear the exam but with out the original certificate we don't get recognition so please any from SAP take action let me know when exactly i can get my original certificate .

@Susan Martin(SAP) Please take this personally and let me know how to proceed further even i have send mail regarding  my  suserid please respond.

Thanks,

Harish Kumar Singh.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish Kumar Singh,

sorry to hear that you have not received your certificate.

Susan Martin is not the right contact for this type of request - she is responsible globally for the overall certification program. In your case you need to reach out to our SAP Education colleagues in India who were involved in the certification process. You can either contact Mageshwari who will then point you to the right contact or send an email to SAP Education India (education.india@sap.com).

All the best and kind regards,

Arnold

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold .

I kept mail to education.india@sap.com and even i have kept mail to mageshwari regarding my certification ,i got responsce from mageshwari that they will raise css ticket and they will let me know the status ..arnold is there any way to get my original certificate because i was waiting for the original certificate from the last 2 years why don't you take this personally and find out what is the problem why my certificate is not delivered ,please provide any other sources by which i can get my certificate as early as possible .

Thanks ,

Harish .

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

as much as I would like to help there is nothing I can do to expedite the process. You are talking to the right contacts already and they are working on the issue. I am sure it will be resolved quickly!

Regards,

Arnold

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Arnold ,

I will be updating the thread regarding my status.

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

Indian sap education team have said that they have raisen CSS ticket regarding my certificate .

and they have said that that ticket has to be seen by martin .so can you please check with my ticket and let me know the status please any one from sap respond.

Thanks,

Harish Kumar Singh.k

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the ticket is currently with the global certification team that has now to request the certificate from our testing partner PearsonVue. Bear with us for a few more days until we have confirmation from PearsonVue as to when it will be sent out.

Regards,

Arnold

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Arnold,

Once i receive the css ticket from sapp education team i will send you the same please follow up .

Thanks ,

Harish Kumarr Singh.K

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold ,

Did you get update  regarding my certificate,If so kindly update me .

Thanks,

Harish.

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

no update as I was saying yesterday please wait a few days until you hear more. The teams are working on it.

Regards,

Arnold

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

K Arnold,

thanks.

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold ,

Today i have got mail from susan that they are working my issue ,