cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement of parts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Sales is done through Industrial Tyre for a FG where the value of Total FG is 13lakhs and the tyre which is an SFG of FG price is 30k.

Once the FG has reached the customer with Industrial Tyre,  Customer wants to replace Industrial Tyre with Heavy Duty tyre where the value of Heavy duty Tyre is 45k.

Now there is a difference value of 15K.

How can we Map this

Kindly suggest on this.

Thanks in Advance

Ambarish Rishi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ambarish,

More information is needed from you (how is the initial sale done? are there material codes for Industrial type and for Heavy duty type?)

1. If the Industrial type has to be returned by the customer, then you can go for a return order (with line item Industrial type) and then return delivery and finally RE credit memo.

RE order with reference to the original sales order or original billing document.

2. A sales order has to be created for Heavy duty type. With this delivery and then billing document.

This sales order could be created with reference to the original sales order (original sale) or it can be created with reference to the RE order (Industrial type).

Please explain the process - both business process and the flow of documents in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

Yes we do have separate material codes for Industrial Tyre as well as Heavy Duty Tyre.

1. we have a machine with code 8000001, which is sold to customer. with Industrial Tyre

2. After delivery Billing and its dispatched to customer place,  Customer changes his mind and request to replace the Tyre of the machine from Industrial Tyre to Heavy duty Tyre.

I worked out as your point No.1,  but if i create RE with reference to original sales order or billing document system will copy the whole item of the original sales order.   

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ambarish,

I worked out as your point No.1,  but if i create RE with reference to original sales order or billing document system will copy the whole item of the original sales order.

In the return order (created with reference to the billing document or original sales order) user should manually delete all the lines except the line item with Industrial type.

This is the item that the customer wants to send back and the customer would be refunded for it.

For my point 2: Sales order with heavy duty typre

User could either create the new sales order with reference to the original sales order, and then delete all line items and create a new line item with Heavy duty typre.

Or

Just put the original sales order or billing document number in the field "PO Number" (VBKD-BSTKD) of the new sales order (for only heavy duty typre).

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ambarish,

Please paste the screenshots of

1. The original sales order (here the line items with the line item pertaining to Industrial tyre)

2. (To be created) New sales order for Heavy duty tyre.

This would help in understanding and suggesting probable solutions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish ,

While you create the sales order with reference to Billing document or sales order, you have the option to select the item which you want to copy using "Item Selection". You can use this option to copy.

With Regards

Vinu

Answers (0)