cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of BI Content SolMan 7.1 SP7 BW in Same Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing some difficulties when trying to get BW reporting for Incident Management to function properly.

The customer's system is running SP7 and our internal Demo-system is on SP6 and was installed fresh in September.

I've done the setup in demosys and got the reporting to function as intended.

However, getting the same to function in the customer system is being quite a pain...

The activation of DSO 0SPR_DATA is showing following error:

I've done some reading and found that this is a DB2-error where there's more than one index in a table...

Have any of you have the same problem? If not, I guess we need to create an OSS-message.

Since I figured there might have been some configurations done in the past, I followed the steps in note 1543145, to get fresh data into BW.

What I can't seem to get around is that the extractor (E2E_SVCP_EXTRACTOR_MAIN) only picks up two old incidents from April and May this year...

It doesn't pick up transaction type ZMIN at all...

Any ideas on this one?

BR,

Magnus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

i have to work on BW reporting for incident management in solman 7.1 with SP3, my productive client and BI client are same. i am finding it difficult to proceed.

i am done with system preparation and basic configuration. please guide me to next steps.  tell me the sequence to follow it. and also if i have only one client so any rfcs will be required?

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Last Update:

2. After implementing note 1778741, reporting is working as intended with a minor flaw, the extractor does not pick up older Z-transaction types, just the ones created later than yesterday.

//M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update:

1. I finally figured this one out... It was solved in RSA1 by changing Index C80 in the mentioned DSO to non-unique. Sometimes the answer is right in front of you

//M