cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Vertical Bar and Line Graph supported?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't been able to get it to show up in MoBI correcly so either it's not currently supported or I'm doing something wrong on my end.  Thanks!

FYI, I am refering to the graph that's has vertical bars with a line.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is the latest version 4.3.3.  I believe it is due to a configuration on our BO server because I had issues creating regular line and bar graphs until an admin changed some server settings to correct it.

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

I hope you are talking about Combined charts in Webi. They should be working in iPAD. Try the following

1. Right click the document and select format chart

2. Select Chart Area as "Chart Block", then go to region type

3. Now choose the type "bar" or "line" etc. for the measure you want to be rendered.

4. Save the document

5. now try to open on iPAD

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh, I don't see the "format chart" option in my Webi client probably because it's an older version (12.5.0) but yes, I am referring to the combined Bar and Line Graph not the individual Bar graph and Line graph. 

It displays perfectly in my Webi client but I get a "Content Not Supported" message when viewing on the iPad.  So as far as creating it in Webi, I assume I'm doing everything correclty and as "normal" since it appears fine on Webi.  And if you say that it works on the iPad, then it must be something on my MoBI server side.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell the exact version of your SAP BO Mobile client?

Chart support depends on the version we use.

Regards,

Muthulakshmi Ramanathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Socheath,

Both the Vertical Bar and Line Graph are supported. One thing you may try is to re-size the graphs in Web Intelligence (make them smaller, move them under each other, etc.). This should help.

Thanks,
Chris Kruger