cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Inbox Message; Cannot delete Transfer Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using Production Order confirmations to do my WM put-away of Finished Goods, Some transactions create the TO correctly but then I get a workflow inbox message stating that could not cancel transfer requirment.

Anyone have an idea on the cause ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Breet ,

Trying to understand as what is trigger point for cancellation of transfer requirement . During putaway system only checks for open TR's and based on background /  foreground option creates TO.

kindly check for any queue overflow in SMQ1 , if so delete relevant entrys and test relevant option manually , if this works fine manually  it should also work for automated putaway .

Try these options and let me know incase, kindly provide detailed inputs , screen shots for faster analysis and resolution.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I'll try SMQ1, Its a workflow message I recieve periodically (i am using the background options from production order confirmations) . It has to be a basis issue but I want to solve it because I end up with both a TO and a TR that are active and that could cause confusion.

Thanks, Brett

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brett ,

Worflow for WM TO creation is getting triggered because you have enabled error notification while putaway.

one cause i could think of  triggering workflow is when putaway strategy is getting failed , extract those TR which is failing and try executing this is foreground option and analyze system behavior.

Try these options and let me know .

Thanks

Jinoy