cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Issue with Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I created a BPM in our upgraded PI 7.0 SP10 server. However every message is getting the scheduled in Outbound queue(Green Flag) while trying to go to the BPE. I checked SMQ1 and found that the messages are failing with the following error "Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts" using user XIISUSER. Now is is confusing to me, because this user is NOT LOCKED. Also, I tried various other users to the same error. Is this some type of new issue with 7.0 compared to 6.40? How can I solve this? I even changed the password of XIISUSER and still no avail. Can this error be turned off in the instance profile?

Thanks for the help!

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

maybe it's not the user who is locked but his wrong password

somewhere?

check places where do you use this user and change the passwords there too

like RFC dest : INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

and other

do you understand the idea ?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When I execute the LUW in the queue, it comes up and asks for the user and password to access the server. I typed it in manually and it still fails. It is weird, because if I logon through the logon pad I have no problem.

Kind Regards,

Chris

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do as I said and check where you use this user and change the pass in those places

have a look at note: 721548

to find some places

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Michael,

It turns out it was WF-Batch that was locked. Very misleading, since the LUW referenced XIISUSER. Anyway, we just seached all users for locks and found that it was WF-BATCH. Unlocked it, problem solved.