cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM notification in background based on failed characteristics in result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Experts

I am trying to achieve automatic quality notification in background based on rejected characteristics within an inspection lot. I have done below configuration

1)Created one report type and assigned to all work center of plant in configuration. This report type has confirmation profile in which no field is mandatory and one catalogue profile, which assigned to material master QM view and notification type as well

2)Created one defect class and activated automatic quality notification in that

3)

Created one code and code group with catalog category 9(defects) and asigned to catalog profile

4)Activated defect recording at MIC level and defined code and code group

After this configuration, when I am doing result recording and characteristics are failed, defect recording is being done autromatically and getting notification creation screen which is asking for priority and cause details, however would like to mention that priority aganist notification type has already been defined in configuation and therefore I am expecting that notification should be created in background.

Experts looking for your suggestion about the steps which I have missed out or something different which I can do to achieve notification in background

Regards

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2)Created one defect class and activated automatic quality notification in that

Do not select this indicator. (Activate notification)

Then the notification will be generated in background.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

It works....Thanks a lot for your reply

Answers (0)