cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT06 Creating 1 Transfer Order per document rather than 1 per line item for some movement types

bryan_cain
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Apologies if this is something I should have found searching, I tried with no luck.

In our system, we would like to have each goods movement create 1 TO per line line item in LT06.  This works perfectly for 101 movement types, but the system is creating 1 TO per document on other movement types (201, 202, 551, 552).

I am sure this is some type of config, but my business analyst is telling me he thinks it's code.  Full Disclosure - I am the ABAPer here, so if it seems like I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to WM config, that's why.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Bryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bryan ,

You need to create Split profile with split single TO flagged under below IMG

IMG >Logistics Execution  > Warehouse Management > Activities > Transfers > Processing Performance Data / TO Split>  Define Profiles > Profile for performance data

After maintaining above entry , navigate to below .

IMG >Logistics Execution  > Warehouse Management > Activities > Transfers > Processing Performance Data / TO Split>  Control for Performance Data Processing / Define TO Split.

Under this   , assign relevant movement type and split profile.

Try this and let me know incase .

Thanks

Jinoy

bryan_cain
Contributor
0 Kudos

That did it.  Thank you so much for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know whether the TO is created manually or automatically and also whether the TO is created in back ground or foreground. If it is foreground, check the parameters in LT06, there you can pass the material document with line item for creating the TO.

As per the standard SAP, there is no setting for allowing the system to create 1TO for 1 item in the material document.

Regards

Vijay

bryan_cain
Contributor
0 Kudos

Manually, both background and foreground.