cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email sending if to change of Message Processor in SMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

How to realize action which is started if the Message Processor changed in incident. I will be very grateful for ideas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could implement a Badi. Depending whether you are in Solman 7.0 & Solman 7.1 CRM Badis have changed.

Please take a look to this nice blog with list of Badis for ChaRM (Same For Service Desk) that might help. There are few that concern Function Partners (Message Processor is one of them).

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2012/05/24/badis-in-solution-ma...

ORDER_SAVE is the one called during Transaction Document Save : maybe this is what you need; since i guess you don't want to have an email sent as long as Message Processor has been changed & saved

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to make a condition: Change_processor = 'X'? I want new expression: Change_processor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can only do that of you go to SWO1 and implment an enhancement to CRM bus-type. What you also can do ist just implement an Condition with you own ABAP code with the help of the provided Badi. Goto SE18 and search for *PPF* and you will find the two Badi's for conditions.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF I will use BADI CONTAINER_PPF, how to add the new Expression Change_processor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I  created  Z* subtype of Bus2000223, create new attribute

In action profile I changed object Type name.

I set BreakPoint in ZBS2000223, but I don't get to debugging. The new attribute appeared in

container, all standard conditions work, But  why do I not get to debugging of the ZBS2000223?

Help with settings if I passed something.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

there are three SAP standard solutions to enhance PPF Action conditions. Using BADI CONTAINER PPF is one of them. Using BADI EVAL_SCHEDCOND_PPF or EVAL_STARTCOND_PPF is another solution.

However, the most simple solution is to enhance the BOR object providing context sensitive attributes which can be combined and evalutated. In most cases the enhancement can be done without development. In my opinion this solution is the most consultant friendly one.

Because I could not find any guide explaining this solution in a good  and development free manner, I created an own one. Please be free to use it too.

http://www.hybrid-eichhoernchen.de/ppf-action-condition-enhancement/

To detect partner changes, you just Need attributes "Partner Old" and "Partner New". Then you can compare both values in schedule and start conditions to detect real changes.

Kind regards,
Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can check the whether actions schduled or not in the action tab..

and also, for using this custom actions and conditions please follow the document http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30bfb120-d4fa-2d10-7389-fadeee...

you need to inout the status values... follow the document

Thanks,

Jansi