cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop creation of Sales order creation for Blocked & Cancelled invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had done copy control settings from Billing type F2 to Sales order type "OR" but it is creating Order for Cancelled billing document as well as Blocked invoices as well. I want to restrict such type of Invoices. Please suggest how to stop creation of further Sales order "OR" for those billing documents which are either Cancelled status/Blocked or having any accounting error.

Thanks & Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh ,

You can control using requirement in the copy control. Create new routine. Discuss with ABAPer regarding it

With Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu,

Can you please elaborate more for T-code ZTAF? Can we do it thru Exit in program SAPMV45A when user tries to do VA01, system should check Cancelled, Accounting error & Blocked invoices and not proceed ahead.

Is there any standard procedure also thru which we can maintain this Business requirement thru standard SAP procedure? Please suggest

Thanks & Regards,

Saurabh

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Take the Help of ABAPer and ask him/her to debug and find out the exact break point and write a code

If VBRK - RFBSK = 'A,B,E,F,G" and VBRK-FKSTO = 'X" then show the error message 

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The correct t.code for copy control is VTAF, and I am not sure about ZTAF (looks customized). In the copy control settings, at header level, you can find a field copying requirements. Here assign appropriate routine that can block creation of sales order.

The routine with required logic can be created in t.code VOFM. Discuss with an ABAP'er who can help with this.

Regards,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide screenshot for copying control billing to order, TCode VTAF - Header & Item?

Whether by any chance your copying control Item config matches with following:

Kindly confirm.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Yes, config for copy control line item is same as per your screen shot except Pricing type as "B" in t-code: VTAF.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh ,

yes. You can create your own requirement.First you have to create new routine copying the existing one (Requirement No: 021 as per standard SAP). then you have to add the additional logic into it for validating the cancelled invoice and blocked invoice. For this, take the help of ABAPer.

Once new requirement is created, assign it to the copy control between F2 to OR.(As per standard SAP, there is no copy control between F2 to OR. Hope you might be using some Z order and billing type)

I would prefer to go with requirement in copy control rather than the user-exit.

With Regards

Vinu.N