cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you register for XI Certification, will you get certification material?.

Message was edited by:

Sun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you need to attend those courses at SAP educational center to get those

materials

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having 5yrs exp in java and J2EE. Currently i am not working i took 2yrs of career break. Now i have learned XI and EP. I don't have exp in SAP and i am not trained from the authorized center. Can i take the xi certification exam? What is procedure for that?

Thanks in advance

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarada,

You Can take the XI Certification exam directly with out attending the SAP Training, you can contact SAP Bangalore person

Rashmi Kishen

Email:-g.it@sap.com

Phone: +91-80-41365670

Contact her with all your queries She will ask for sending your Resume after evaluation she will let you know if you are able to take on XI certificatio directly or not.

Regards

Piyush

Please reward points if info is usefull for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes when u register for a course you are provided with the material that is well prepared with lots of handson exercise relating to practical world scenarios.

These materials are usually sufficient to clear the certification exam

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer to SAP Help which is much better and provide detail insight rather course material.

For preparing certification you can get syllabus from SAP education site and then prepare from SAP Help and which is free also

Regards,

Gourav

---

<i>Reward points if it helps you</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try actually attending the course like a proper consultant.