cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Deliveries in Transit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I would like to create a query (in layout mode, if possible without no ABAP codes) for below.

List of Deliveries which are Goods Issued from Source Plant and Still in Transit (not Good Received in Receiving Plant yet).

I would like to know which tables we need to use for this

Thanks!

Azharuddin.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azharuddin ,

For which scenario are looking for the Report ?

1) STO - Then use MB5T

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shows only STO numbers... need InTranist Deliveries/ Shipment number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you explain the complete business process?

vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu, We place STPO to source, they will create delivery and GI the delivery them ship it out...

In receiving end we do the GR for the stock. (I believe most of us using the same process for STPOs )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azharuddin ,

Use LIKP, LIPS and EKBE(PO History) table. The difference between the shipped quantity from LIPS and received quantity from EKBE will give the goods in transit.

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinu! But i need the exact delivery/shipment numbers instead of Quantity, i think we need ABAP code to link these 3 tables to get exact delivery numbers right ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Base on Source Delivery document, LIKP and LIPS

Have extra fields in info set for Receiving Plant "Inbound Doc" "Inb Item" "GR Status", code it under extras, select the LIPS data for above fields base on source LIKP and LIPS shipment No information. If item information is not required, consider LIKP information in source and receiving will do. Just take note where is your shipment no. The selection of data from receiving LIPS may be slow. If you have customer PO# in source LIPS, it will be easier for you to select from EKBE base on the PO# and find inb# and check shipment no.

No ABAP report required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer PO# from source delivery could be linked from LIPS to VBAP information to get PO#.

When you select from LIPS for receiving Inbound Doc, do check on the delivery type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azharuddin ,

I hope you should have the PO Number in the LIKP or LIPS field which the key.

With Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan, I check the tables i am not able to find the exact description.

Could you give me the Technical name ? for GR status/ Inbound doc. etc.

Hi Vinu, yes! i have PO numbers from MB5T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes! I have PO# in these tables, but i need to find the status of delivery whether it is GRd or not.

Eg : PO# STPO1 has Delivery DN1, DN2, DN3 and DN4 (here STPO is transfer PO between plant)

Where DN1 shipped from source and GRd at receiving plant, DN2 in transit, DN3/DN4 in Shipping process (at source)

Report should show only DN2 for this PO.

I hope you got my exact requirement.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you use standard t.code MB5T?

If this does not satisfy, then use table LIKP, LIPS and VBAK to find the details using ABAP query.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply...

MB5T shows only PO numbers... LIKP and LIPS have delivery details.. VBAK didn't have any options for the requirement (not Good Received in Receiving Plant yet)

Awaiting for next reply

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with t.code ME2M as mentioned in the link http://scn.sap.com/message/8176890

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This will Shows PO with all delivery numbers; GRd, Open, Transit. Again its difficult to segregate InTranist Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i do not think you have much options .You can take help from abaper to build up the report .MB5t is very close to your requirement but does not options to list Tranist Deliveries/ Shipment number.

Regards