cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10 repository is unable to get full ECC data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have scheduled background job for PFCG data in GRC10 system and it was completed successfully.I compared TSTC table  in ECC6.0 system and GRACACTION table in GRC 10 system.

unfortunately, all the transaction code data was not copied to GRC repository.There was 27K transaction codes were missing in GR C repository.

after analyzing tables,identified that tcodes without TEXT is not included in GRC repository and some other tcodes with text also not copied.

Did anyone face this issue?

System details : SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.31

SP 009

Thanks

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohana,

please check the language of tcode description - maybe this is why you have this difference.

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately,missing tcodes does not have description.

Thanks

Mohan

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohana,

you did not catch my point - when you run sync jobs - you select the language next to connector field. Maybe the missing tcode description are in languages you are not downloading form ECC backend.

Let me know if this anwser your question or you need more information,

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Filip,

You are absolutely correct.

Missing tcodes does not have text, that is the reason GRC is not updating those transaction codes.

my question is If a transaction code does not have description, how to get those transaction codes to GRC repository?

Thanks

ohan

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohana,

try to run ABAP authorization sync jobs with all languages not only those limited to 'en'.

Please take a look at the screen shot I have attached. In my case it works, I have just checked it!

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Filip,

I scheduled a job as you said, but no luck.This is one of the warning message I got it from SLG1

@5D\QWarning@Warning in SIT; Reason : No data found for TCODE Range Low = S_L7D_24001332 , High = S_L7D_24002489

Most of the missing tocdes(99%) related to IMG activity.

is there any reason behind SAP skips these tcodes ?

Thanks

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are also facing the similar issue for ECC system. We are on GRC AC 10 SP12 and do not know if this is known issue with SP10.

1.   Not all the transaction codes are found in search criteria from function

Please go to GRD system
Go to NWBC screen
Go to Setup
Go to Access Rule Maintenance -> Functions
Filter for any function for FI
Try to search for FB02 or FB09 from search button from action tab
You get the error 'No records found for the search criteria entered.'

I checked the Authorization Synch job in GRD (Development) and GRR (Test) and could find that the job is ending with warning for all the ECC system connected to GRD and GRR system:

I checked the background job for RD1CLNT500 in GRD system which is giving warning:

@5D\QWarning@ Warning in RD1CLNT100; Reason : No data found for TCODE Range Low = S_E36_82000219 , High = S_EB5_05000235

@5D\QWarning@ Warning in RD1CLNT100; Reason : No data found for TCODE Range Low = S_EB5_05000237 , High = S_EG4_04000183

@5D\QWarning@ Warning in RD1CLNT100; Reason : No data found for TCODE
Range Low = S_L4H_49000622 , High = S_L4H_49001691

Since you had this issue would request you to let me know the solution if you have got this fixed for your system.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhimanu Kumar Singh

Answers (0)