cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to perform the WebI charts and tables for mobile!?

pacosola1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have just finished a Webi report in the WEb Intelligence 4.0 and i´m trying to show it in an Ipad. But i don´t know how to colocate the charts and tables of my report to perform my BI Report in the Ipad Application.

Can someone help me with an manual or guide to solve this trouble?

Thankis in advance mates!

Paco Sola.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinay_mhaske
Contributor
0 Kudos
pacosola1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

my problem is that i would like to know how i could organize the tables and charts i have created via Webi in the SAP BO Mobile platform for Ipad.

WHen i have created them on the Webi report i decide the relative position of every chart/table respect to others, but it is only valid in Webi 4.0 not in the view in the BO Mobile App Report.

Hoipe i have explain myself properly.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paco Sola.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right. The report layout will be specific to the device when you see it in the device.

To have a proper layout on the device, we need to design our reports in such a way.

There will a seperate section called "Layout Predictability of Reports Parts on an iPad" in the SAP BO Mobile Administrator User Guide.

The provided link http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/401_mobiPad_admin_en.pdf

is for the Mobile Client version 4.0.1.

Please go through the appropriate Guide according to the Mobile client version you use.

You can get the required version document of your choice from the SAP portal.

Please let me know for any queries.

Regards,

Muthulakshmi Ramanathan

pacosola1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank a Million! That´s it!

Regards!

Paco Sola.

Answers (0)