Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot with Early lot creation.

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a material which is setup with "Inspection with task list", "Early lot creation" and there is no check for "post to inspection stock". IL is creating after creating process order but after confirmation of the same process order Q stock is updating and status of Insp. lot changes to "SPRQ" despite removing the check from "post to inspection stock". Can anyone explain me why it is happenig after removing the check?

With Regards,

Neel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to of you for your valueable answers which helped me a lot...

With Regards,

Neel

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To. Neel

You are correct. It is SAP standard behavior.

Even if you don't check "post to insp. stock", SPRQ is added for inspection lot when goods receipt.

This means... You can transfer stock from unrestricted to blocked or another at usage decision.

And if accepted, no stock transfer (=no material document), stock will be remained in unrestricted.

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks KIM....

Former Member
0 Kudos

What Imp here is where stock is lying irrespective of what is status of IL.? What I think is  Lot stock  must be already moved to U/R and ther will be no stock available in QI.

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit, my boubt is clear now.

Neel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Early lot creation doesn't meant that lot will not move to QI, if u r processing 101 GRN and in config if "Post to inspection stck " is active against inspection type, then system will respond in combination with movt type and inspection type setting.

Regards

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Shailendra.

Neel