cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping PO to Z doc category in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

In the current planning system(SCM 7.0)STO(UB) and PO(NB) are mapped to same key figure. But as per new change STO(UB) and PO(NB) has to be mapped to different existing keyfigures.

I have created a new Z category and attached the same to the planning area settings(applicable planning object structures).

KF1 = <Z>(NB)

KF2 = BF(UB)

I have made the re mapping change in the PO inbound BAdI. I can see the UB order changes in planning book/ RRP3 but NB orders are visible only in RRP3, not in planning book.

Any thoughts on this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about IMG "Maintain Category Groups", have you assigned Z category to the category group

used in your planning book?

In standard output node of PO and STO uses category BF.

Best regards,

Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tiemin,

I found the reason for the issue and fixed it.

As mentioned in my previous mail, all the settings(including the coding) were done except, product location master changes. After adding the Z type to the cat group in the product location master field "ATD Receipts", I am able to see the changes in RRP3 and in PB.

Thanks for you response.

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.I'll try this out when I have similar issue in the future.

I also didn't know one can mark oneself as correct answer.

Best regards,

Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, now we know. It was not to award myself with points but other should know the correct answer.

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry if my words implied it but I was able to see that no points were given to your profile actually.

I always feel it a pity that some discussions ended without letting readers know the final solution.

You've set up a good model here and I really appreciate your information sharing.

Best regards,

Tiemin

Answers (0)