cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Content for sending Promotions from ERP to Stores in POS Integration(Outbound)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am implementing POS Integration(Outbound) from ERP to Stores. In this context, after I downloaded the standard PI content I have the below information -

1. Bonus Buys information will be send out to PI through IDoc "WPDBBY.WPDBBY01"

2. Merchandise Category information will be send out to PI through IDoc "WPDWGR.WPDWGR01"

3. Promotions information will be send out to PI through IDoc "WPDREB.WPDREB01"

But as there is more specific IDoc "WP_PLU.WP_PLU02" for sending Promotions Information that also has article information in it, is there standard mapping content available that uses this IDoc ? If so which SWC has this content ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sarat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarat

You could use the following xi content for POS integration:

• STORE CONNECTIVITY
  • GM STORE CONNECTIVITY

Typically, data flow as follows:

1. The ERP system sends data to POS system: EA-RETAIL -> STORE CONNECTIVITY -> GM STORE CONNECTIVITY
  2. POS system sends data to the ERP or BI system: GM STORE CONNECTIVITY -> STORE CONNECTIVITY -> EA-RETAIL / BI CONT

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

I have already downloaded those SWCs as part of my POS Inbound implementation. I am not able to find mapping that sends Promotions information  to PI using IDoc "WP_PLU.WP_PLU02" which is part of POS Outbound implementation.

Thanks,

Sarat

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarat,

What do you mean by "standard mapping content"? Normally, PI doesn't provide you with mappings ready for use. Instead, you will have to develop one on your own, depending on your receiver format.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

We have SAP provided standard content that comes with mappings for POS Integration. I have already implemented POS Inbound as part of my current implementation. Now I am implementing POS Outbound.

Thanks,

Sarat