cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO between two plants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to move the stock from plant A to plant B using STO. while doing the PGI for this STO, can we move it directly from unrestricted stock of plant A to customer consignment stock (spl stock) ofplant B in one step?

From the little knowledge I have, we can do STO as first step to move the product to plant B. Then do one more transaction to move the stock from unresticted stock in plant B to spl stock in plant B.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you can do that with a single step. You need two step.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva Ram. There is a correction in my previous post. We actually want to move it to Vendor consignment stock from the unrestricted stock in our plant. I found out that 412K movement type can be used for this. But once the stock in posted to vendor consignment stock, is the material valuation done in our plant or does it goes to Vendor control?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

The system does not valuate the consigment stock when stock is posted to vendor consignment stock.

If the material is withdrawn from the consignment stock, the withdrawl is valuated with the price of vendor taht is defined in consignment infor record.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vijay

Answers (0)