Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Orchestation ussing BPMN

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi folks

i have a doubt regarding to this kind of modeling.

I've heard about its possible to create same models ussing BPMN as the xxBPM created ussing Integration Processes in PI.

as a policy in the company, I am working, the use of ccBPM is not possible so iam trayin to find other possibilitie to archestate processes.

for example: Do i need PO to do this or is possible to install a plugin in NWDS .

Rigth now PI 7.1 is being used.

Please Advice

Best Regards

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rodrigo,

PI 7.3 single stack comes with BPM instalation option, if you have BPM licencing model then you can create BPMN like ccBPM, but there were changes in notations point of view and the flow how it works.

If you are on PI 7.1 then it is not possible to use BPMN,modeling prupose you can use standard PI Modeling concept.

Regards,

Raj

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

so, you are saying that PI7.3 standalone has the possibility at installation time to install a BPM engine to model ussing BPMN but it require a licence?

Regards

Rodrigo

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yeah correct Rodrigo,

PI 7.3 Single stack comes with different instalations option like without BPM capabilities and with BPM Capabilities. if you chose second one then you can do BPMN modeling and BPM scenarios.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just to add:

>>>>Do i need PO to do this or is possible to install a plugin in NWDS .

in PO (7.31 java stack onlu)  - you have single stack with BPM already so no need to install anything else,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk