cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapWithDefault

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a synchronized web service with possible empty data returns, so if there is no data returned, I used mapWithDefault to return a empty node and I used Web Service Navigator tested the web service in DEV, the returned result is as below, all the data field listed with Null value:

- MT_CONTRACT_INFO_RESPONSE

- CONTRACT [1]

- CONTRACT:

contract_no: (Null)

contractor: (Null)

The same web service I transported into QA enviroment and the empty return response listed without all the data fields with the Null value

- MT_CONTRACT_INFO_RESPONSE

- CONTRACT[0]

the web service objects in QA and DEV are the exatcly same set of the objects, I don't understand how come the return structure are different.

Thank you very much in advance for your input

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blue,

Download the Response Payload from Dev and QA and test the mapping manually in I.R. with that payload.  Check the result.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I checked CC monitoring through RWB and I see I got the error message as:

"com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Java.io.IOException: unable to get URLConnection: java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML"

How do you interprete the error message, is it the data error? Also how to set the SOAP Adapter log to debug level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blue,

Please read the below link.  It seems like data error.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1969066

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Satish.

Do you know how to set the SOAP Adapter log to debug level?

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to activate logging setting in SXMB_ADM. Also look at PI server log to see how that helps. Take help from BASIS for doing above.

Category - Runtime

Parameters - LOGGING_SYNC 

Default value 0

Current value 1

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

compare response XML messages from MONI and see any difference is there or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I am using SOAP adapter in the sender CC, so It is not monitored in MONI and I can't get the XML payload

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can see message entry in Moni even though if it SOAP adapter/Sync Interface.I Logging parameter not activated then activate in SXMB_ADM.

i dont recommend sending default values from PI level, ask your receiver system team to handle the same.