cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group of deliveries Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

This is the requirement: we need to create an output type every time a Group of Delivery is created, changed or deleted in VGl1 transaction code and send the information included in the group (deliveries numbers, materials, quantities, batches, etc.) to an external vendor system. That vendor manage our stock.

After this first point, external vendor will create the Transfer Order in our system through an inbound IDoc that could be WMTORD message type.

So 2 new interfaces are required in order to have this process change as a new output/enhancement and IDocs is required to be triggered at Group creation. Second interface will be required to create the TO for batches picked by the external vendor.

Now my questions are:

1. Is that possible to send the group of deliveries information?

2. If so, how I can send that group of delivery information to the external vendor? What IDoc message type should I used?

3. For the group of deliveries Output Type created for that purpose: which application (V2, V5?) and what process code should I used in the partner profile configuration?

Very thanks in advance for your feedback.

Best regards,

Federico.-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends, any help on this please?? Share with me any thoughts you may have. Any idea to resolve this interface is very welcome!

Solution provider will be rewarded.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Federico.-