cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production planning run with heuristic SAP_PP_002 - Validity period cannot be adhered to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when I delete first the planned orders of category AI and run afterwards the SAP_PP_002 heuristic (with reuse mode active) in the background, I get following error:

Validity period cannot be adhered to

Message no. /SAPAPO/DM_SCHEDFAIL025

Diagnosis

Detailed information on this message can be obtained by choosing Details on the right-hand margin of the line belonging to the message.

You may need to reduce the width of the Message Text column.

Details:

Diagnosis

A validity period is specified through the related purchase requisition

or through the related source of supply with the mode

1 for the activity 71475757   P. The system does not find a large enough

gap for the activity 71475757   P in this interval.

System Response

The system does not schedule or reschedule.

Procedure

Check the purchase requisition or the source of supply.

Extend the validity period, if necessary."

the system generates then a few orders on support line (according to priority) at the end of the time fence. But it should only on the favorite line, no quota arrangements is being used.

I have checked the ppm, routing, bom (also component are valid till 31.12.9999) and did not find the root of the issue.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks,

Wojti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally, this trouble is created by the validity date conflict with your planning behavior. Plz recheck all the validity date of RR, BOM(ECN), PV are from the past to 31.12.9999 carefully.

If still there are no problem. Suggest you could try to change the available date of PlOrd directly in RRP3 to check whether you could get the same error or not for next step's analysis.

Hope it helps.