cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppress node for JDBC Update Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there experts,

I need some advice with one mapping issue. I'm mapping some updates to SQL via JDBC from an RFC to SQL. I've been told to modify something an I'm not successing, the thing is that I'm updating the database with some fields and as a key to search the records I've got 6 fields. The thing is that when some field at the source message carries some value I need to suppress from the key search fields one specific field. I've tried to put an ifthenelse node BUT when source field brings the value that needs to change the key, in SQL the update is done by usual fields and the one I want to suppres to nothing ('') and that raises that in SQL the proccess does not update anything because it doesn't find any field that fits the nothing condition ('').

I need that whenever ESTADO at source is '2', to update the SQL table by some fields AND BELNR too, and whenever ESTADO is other value not to add DOCUMENTOCONTABLE to that key.

Is it clear? any idea??

Thanks a lot, people!

Edu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

You have two options:

1) Use "If without else", that'll automatically suppress if ESTADO is any other value other than 2

OR

2) Pass "False" in else part and use a 'createIf' with it. Also uploaded a scree shot for this.

Please let me know if this helps,

Please let me know if this helps,

Best luck,

V J

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot guys!

It worked fine, nevertheless, I've asked the abap guy to populate the field because I find it more elegant and consistent, so I did not change my mapping and it works.

Cheers,

Edu

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you dont need else block, just use if without else, it works.