cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customise the standard SRM reports in SRM Launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SRM standard reports in the SRM Reporting Launchpad, which are based on POWL.

How do we customize these reports ?

My requirement is that I need to add new columns in Purchase Order Details Report and populate the data into these columns.

I am unable to find the powl_type in POWL_CUST transaction to modify the field catalog.

The powl_type for this report is /SAPSRM/SRM_PO_I_01 and the feeder class for this is /SAPSRM/CL_REPO_POWL_FEEDER.

When i try to do the changes using the BADI /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_FIELDCAT (to change the field catalog) and /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SEL_RSLT (to change the selection result), the BADI seems to be not called at all

Can somebody throw some light on this.

Thanks,

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this link. it should solve your issue

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/Adding+Custom+fields+to+the+ABAP+Query

Award points if helpful

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

You got almost there finding the report name but then this are not POWL reports thats why you were searching in wrong location.

The Reports in Launch pad which is available out of box without BI are standard Queries. As you are looking to modify PO Details report to add column you have to go in SQ01 query and modify the same. Go into SQ01 and select User Group /SAPSRM/PO which is standard and you will find both the queries Purchase order Status and Purchase order details there.

I have not tried modifying standard queries and i would recommend you to make your own query copying from Purchase order details and then add the column which you are looking for. Once done that you can have this query call in Portal via LPD_CUST and assign this query in there.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

We are in classic scenario. The purchase order status report is not working for us.

We are not able to see any POs in this report but the shopping cart status report is working fine.

What needs to be checked for this report? What might be the issue with this report?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Siddappa

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddappa,

Since it is a classic scenario, the leading document must be available in your back end system. Can you please check this scenario with the Purchaser or Strategic Purchaser role who will be having access to view all the purchase orders and do the confirmation for same.

In the Strategic Purchase or Purchaser POWL, whether you are able to see all the Purchase orders?

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked with Strategic and Operational Purchaser role.

I don't see any POs in Operational purchaser POWL queries also.

We are in classic scenario and PO will be created in back end ECC system.

Will the Purchase Order status report works in Classic scenario?

Best Regards,

Siddappa

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddappa,

Thanks for your update. Since the purchase order is not available in the SRM system, I am not sure whether this will appear in the report.

I think it is advisable to check with SAP considering the classic scenario and backend document which is being available in the backend system.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos