cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cumulation conditions wrongly calculated in pricing procedure

0 Kudos

I use several cumulated conditions (ZKMR, ZKMI, ZKMD) in one pricing procedure ZLBM. They do not work correctly.

In a document I have cumulation condition ZKMR and it has a value 5 EUR for product. It's right. Also I have cumulation condition ZKMI and it has a value 1.46 EUR for product. It's too right. Also I have cumulation condition ZKMD and it has a value 1.46 USD for product, it's not right, because condition type ZDMB does not have values.

Now I have problem. Cumulation condition ZKMD must be value 0 USD, but it has a value 1.46 USD. Why cumulation condition "ZKMD" take this value from cumulation condition "ZKMI"?

In a document, I have one product, don't BOM.

It's my prices in a document:

Price                   Price Element ID

EUR 5.0              ZRTP

EUR 5.0              ZKMR

EUR 1.46            ZILM

EUR 1.46            ZKMI

EUR 1.46            ZKMD

It's my pricing procedure:

Level   CTyp       Description        From   To     Statical  Calc.  Formula

010      ZRTP      RTP price          0          0                                0

020      ZKMR     RTP for BOM    10        10      V                      36

030      ZILM       ILM price            0          0                               0

040      ZKMI       ILM for BOM     30        30      V                      36

050      ZDMB     DMB price          0          0                                0

060      ZKMD     DMB for BOM    50       50       V                     36

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You are using the formula 036 (collective conditions). Please, check the settings for these conditions in V/06. Also, you can set a break point in 036 (include FV64A036 if I am right) and debug it with an ABAPer

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I will try to explain what we want to achieve.

Our partners work only with the BOMs and products, but they don't work with the components of BOM. So we need to show all prices on the BOMs or product.

In our system, there are three basic prices for the product. Prices ZRTP ZILM ZDMB are maintained only for products and components of structured products. I mean that structured product consist of a header product and component products. The prices are NOT maintained for header product, but are maintained for it's components.

We want to use cumulation condition ZKMR ZKMD ZKMI to display the total of price ZRTP ZILM ZDMB on a header product (main item level).We need on these prices to be calculated on header product because we need to use values of these contitions in OTHER conditions in our pricing procedure.

The cumulated conditions works correct if pricing procedure has all of the basic prices. What should I do with cumulated conditions to make my pricing procedure to work properly if there is no input value for basis prices?