cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting MQSeries to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are trying to connect to MQSeries, however we are getting a channel error on the MQSeries side.AMQ9502 Type of channel not suitable for action reqeusted What MQSeries type channel is required for XI? MQSeries has

Sender Channel

Receiver Channel

Server Channel

Requester Channel

and Server Connection Channel.

It is not clear in the SAP help docu what is required.

Thanks

Tim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that the following parameters are correct in communication channel

Server name, Server port, Queue manager name (This has to define in MQ Series), Channel name & JMS Queue (This has to be create in MQ Series)

Ask the MQ Series Admin for above parameter values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh;

I have all that. What is missing is the type of channel in MQ that XI expects.Whitout that MQ will not allow a connection from/to XI.

Tim

0 Kudos

Tim,

There must a SVRCONN channel defined in the MQSeries queue manager. For us, this will usually be named the same as the queue manager.

Chris

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can ask to MQ Admin to create the channel, Normally I get this names from our MQ Admins.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you upload the JMS Adapter drivers to J2EE. If not then have a look for how to guide "How to install JMS Adapter drivers"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh

Yes. Everything worked perfectly.

I'm getting on the XI side the following error:

Error during channel initialization; exception trace: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for '10.0.161.83:MQD49'

at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newException(ConfigEnvironment.java:546)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection.java:1450)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQMNonXA(MQConnection.java:960)

com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2009

at com.ibm.mq.MQManagedConnectionJ11.(MQManagedConnectionJ11.java:172)

at com.ibm.mq.MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11._createManagedConnection(MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11.java:270)

Take Care

Tim