cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE orders Delivery notice" The sales order is currently being process by user"issue....

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I got an issue from user saying they are getting daily notification even the delivery is done for KE(Consignment Issue orders). I checked the table and changed the completion status fields to X and S. I also checked in SM12 for any locks of user as mentioned in the message but i don't find any.  I have attached the screen shots. The screen 1 attached shows the message as " Delivery created successfully and PGI'D". The same should appear in screen 1 so that might stop sending notifications for the user. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

i would find out what user SD-ABAP does do in your system (or request technical guys)

regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code SM37. It looks one of the background job ABAP program is causing this issue.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Shiva Ram thanks for your reply. I will get back to you once its done.

0 Kudos

Hi Shivaram,

The issue got resolved by changing the fields in the required table manually using SM30. Thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update. Can you be more specific on which table you have updated so that other members can benefit out of it? Also you can close the thread as answered.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Table ZVHUB_DLVR_TRACK. Hope it is customized table by the client. Not sure is it a standard table.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like a customized table. But how this table sent message to user without a program?

Regards,