Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Information System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I've faced the problem in the Sales Information system:

1) When I run the standard analyses "Customer" I get the message from the system: No data exists for chosen selection;

But the problem is that there is no selection, and I have input only the rather long time period...

As I understand it means that there is no data in the information structure S001 from which this data is retrieved.

So what should I do to update the information in this info structure based on the existing data? Do you have any suggestion?

I would be grateful if you can provide some step-by-step guidlines ))))

Oh is there any other problem? Please, help me

Best regards,

Ana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this link and follow the instructions step by step. You will get what you want

http://www.learnsaptips.com/2010/08/how-to-activate-sis-for-historical-data.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaN,

Thank you for the helpful information with guidelines, it is really clear from there what one should do.

But unfortunately I was not able to solve my problem with these steps.

And at the last step i got the message that 0 records were converted.

Is there anything else that I might be missing? Maybe some activation that should be done prior the data from transactions can be loaded? or some mid-step?

Will be happy to hear any other suggestions from you,

Best regards,

Ana

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ana,

are you able to create some more NEW documents for that customer and run your report again?

just to be sure it works now...

regards,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anastasya

Please check assignment of update group at item and header level. Go to transaction OVRP to assign update group at item level. To display settings for our sales org, click on ‘Position’ button and enter your sales organization distribution channel and division etc.

On this screen we enter for which distribution channel we need the statistical information. To create a new entry, click on [New Entries] and enter sales org, distribution channel, division and other information.

Transaction OVRO (Header Level) is basically the same. Check these both. Item and header level. Also do the needful as Mr PPIO said. Check whether it is working on newly created documents or not. I think this assignment is missing in your company. Full path in SPRO is Logistics General > Logistics Information System (LIS) > Logistics Data Warehouse > Updating > Updating Control > Settings: Sales > Update Group

Thanks

Answers (0)