Did you mean: 

missing data in subtotal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

we have created a pricing procedure for 100% discount

where while creating sales order

we are getting the following error

and even I searched the forum there is no complete answer in the forum.

Missing data: Subtotal 2

Message no. VU019

Diagnosis

The system checked the document for completion and found some missing data.

System Response

You cannot continue processing.

Procedure

Enter the missing data.

Our pricing procedure is in the attachment.

regards

Kiran nazarem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In your pricing Condition Type "ZIOM" not having any Description.

Have you portray the entire Pricing Control data ?

I think something is missing.Also have you tried the solution provided by Mr.Shiva Ram.

Waiting for your answer.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suman

I followed instructions given by shiv which is solving my purpose but I have a doubt as why should I use this because I have another pricing procedure which not having subtotal 2 but every thing is working fine.

and as ur request ZIOM is discount condition type with 100% discount.

Regards

Kiran Nazare

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why should I use this because I have another pricing procedure which not having subtotal 2 but every thing is working fine.

Sub total coloum values are used to copy certain pricing values into KOMP structure, which in turn used to perform further calculations. If you want to know more about Sub-to fields read OSS note 1022966 - FAQ for the 'Subto' column (KZWIW) in the pricing procedure.

Regarding your other pricing procedures, unless the forum members see and compare the pricing procedures it is hard to comment. You are the better judge of your system, just compare the condition types, calculations that they perform etc to find the reason.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva Ram

This is the pricing procedure which I had explained before which has no subtotal but the process is working fine.

regards

Kiran Nazare

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your incompletion procedures assigned to your sales header and item. Check whether any net value field is added or not. Probably that might have forced to maintain the sub-to field value in the first case.

It looks the error code VU019 also comes when the sold-to customer master -> partner function is set as default partner. If that is the case, in sales order the sold-to may need to be changed. If you dont want to change, then remove the default partner against the sold to in the customer master and test.

One of the OSS notes mentions this, but it was related to earlier version (< ECC 6.0).

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Compare SAP standard pricing procedure with this pricing procedure and add a row for net price. Assign value 2 to the subtotal row.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva Ram

Thanks for immediate response, when I use 2 in subtotal my problem is getting solved.

But I have a doubt as why this to be used because I have other pricing procedure which not having this (subtotal 2) but the process is working fine.

Can you please elaborate on this.

Regards

Kiran Nazare