cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration parameter RUNTIME ENGINE_TYPE not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I already finished a development (ESR and Integration Builder) on PI 7.31 and it is working in DEV. After a lot of functional and technical tests everything is ok, so we needed to transport to QAS. I imported the ESR data from DEV to QAS, and re-configured the Integration Build equal to DEV, but in SXMB_MONI I've get the error "Configuration parameter RUNTIME ENGINE_TYPE not found".

All the objects are ok, I've tested the payload in Operation Mappings and Message Mappings, I've verified the Channel Monitoring from the sender (it is File Adapter) and everything is ok. I compared the transaction SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration -> Configuration from DEV and QAS and both are equal.

I don't know what else to do, please help me!

Regards,

Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

You need to configure the IS in your receiver ECC system. Go SXMB_ADM in your SAP ECC system and configure the IS. And then restart the message in your PI system and it will process fine.

Thanks,

Prasanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vanessa,

Can you check what is the parameter value u set in RUNTIME  ENGINE_TYPE?

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

Add the Runtime Parameter Engine Type in I.E. Configuratio like below.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I encountered the same problem today. In SXMB_ADM I can see that the parameter ENGINE_TYPE is set to the value HUB, which means "Client is configured as Integration engine" - that seems okay for me.

Vanessa - did you find a solution yet?

Best regards,

Christian

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos